Seattle Pacific University.
I think I found my calling. I can already picture my life there. I’ll experience four lovely seasons. I’ll live in an urban environment yet I’ll still be able to go into the wild- the mountains, the lake, and the ocean. I know the bonds I’ll share during my college life will shape my whole life.Posted 2 years ago with 15 notes
- aninvariabledreamer reblogged this from raindears
- nothingbutthenewman reblogged this from raindears
- yotengogozo reblogged this from raindears
- highofflife253 reblogged this from raindears and added:
- alainadavis likes this
- acciodana reblogged this from raindears
- raeosunshine likes this
- wsuupjan likes this
- northwestthundercat said:Its a great school. I used to work 2 blocks up the hill from it. My friends love it there and Fremount (the neighbor hood 2 blocks away) is a mecca of creativity. Plus it’s in Seattle but not too close to the city. I wish you the best of luck.
- catherinebeverly likes this
- mikaylaw likes this
- goldfishbrigade said:it looks lovely~
- raindears posted this